Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sorry....

Sorry for no updates for such a long time...school was busy with finals, today was our last day of school.
My launcher problems appear to have been solved, i have successfully recreated all of the characters, and have gotten the pose player to show up in my game. But my game has a horrible lag issue, it takes so long to take pics, let alone design the lots i need to decorate/furnish! So a chapter will hopefully be up soon.

Here's a pic of some random berries fighting each other!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! More chapters!

    I'm so glad that they got to leave together and are getting married.

    This was a great update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said that it would work out after the chapter .... I have a curve ball for you guys... >:)

    ReplyDelete