Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chapter 3~Just You And Me

 Note From The Author: My game got messed up recently and I lost my color skins, I was unable to re-download/find Aleppo's skintone. This is why his skin is darker than it used to be. If you know where I can find his old skintone, please tell me :)





Today was my last day before I was to run away. I would have Aleppo go with me, but he has to arrange his mother's funeral and meet with the bank to see what he inherits. We both woke up bright and early in the morning, so we would have more time.
First, we met in my room, still the same old gray walls. But it was bearable with him in the room. I had decided that I wanted to dress all fancy today, since we may not see each other for a while. I wore a lace dress, he wore a yellow suit.


I couldn’t wait to start our day together. I was so excited! 


We held each other for a minute before we left.

“You look beautiful in that dress, Snow.” Aleppo always knew how to make my heart flutter!

“And you look so handsome in that suit.” I said, smiling.


We kissed each other, though it was quick, we had to leave before my sister woke up! My parents were all ready gone, probably at some fancy place with their snobby friends, or something.


“You ready to go, Snow?” Aleppo asked.

“Yes, let’s get going, just be quiet so we don’t wake my sister.” I cautioned.


Our first destination, was a cherry tree orchard. Aleppo said it was where his mother brought him as a child before she became our maid. We kissed once more, I could practically feel the energy flowing through us when we kissed there.


Next destination, was the beach. I always favored this spot, as it was always quiet here. All the other people in town preferred the Silver Crest beach on the other side of town.
“I like your hair like this, you know. It makes your face look even more beautiful.” He complimented. Like I had said he knew how to make my heart flutter!


We stood out in front of the ocean. The waves washing only a few feet away. I never realized that a beach could be so…calm. There were no more sugargulls overhead. And no more sugarcrab that used to pinch people’s feet whenever they did come here. It felt like pure serenity.


High tide must’ve come in right then, as water all of a sudden engulfed my legs, which made me jump.
“Oops…hehe” I giggled at my clumsiness.


 We shared another kiss, I was beginning to get good at this, I think.


“Snow, I’m glad that I met you, I always knew you were special. I love you, Snow.”
“Aw, I love you too, Aleppo.” I was breathless. He loved me! He really did love me! He even said it himself.


We kissed again, I think he was an amazing kisser, at least from my experience with him.


                             And again…


                              And again…
      


Berry, I sure was lucky to have him! I kept replaying the moment where we first said that three letter phrase to each other in my mind. It was like a song stuck in my head, except it wasn’t annoying at all…


We had walked back to my house, but before we got there, Aleppo stopped and reached for my hands.
“Remember, I’ll never stop looking for you when you leave. I wish I could go with you, but I also love my mother too much to not give her a funeral and such…”
“It’s ok, I would’ve liked to go to her funeral, but it’s going to be after ‘my wedding’…I’ll wait for you, I only have eyes for you..,” I spoke, the last few words a whisper.


“Same with me, only eyes for you.” He spoke. My heart once again, was set aflutter. It seemed to do that whenever he spoke, now.


As we slipped back into my room, he touched my cheek. It tickled, making me giggle like a giddy school girl.


We held each other close, and gazed into the other’s eyes. This was my colorful life. With our day of just us ending, we saddened at the thought of not knowing where the other was and if they were all right.







  Here are some cutesy shots of Snowflake!
 






10 comments:

  1. Wow! Again I really am enjoying your story. I hope she runs away. I really love her look. Makes her look even more pretty. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You are officially the 1st person to comment on this new blog! :D She does look way better than before my launcher problems, maybe it was meant to be? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, my email connected to this blog isnt my main one, so i never noticed that you had left comments on all the others :/ But your still the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was cute! Can't wait for more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this!! I'm glad I found your story. I'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You! Glad you are enjoying it :)
    Right now I just (possibly)rid myself of my crazy launcher problems, and I got Generations! So I will hopefully get the next chapter up soon, but I first need to make a new save (or town?) with them in it, old one doesn't load.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute together!

    I hope you can update it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks! sorry for no updates for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sims are all so good looking! ^.^
    I envy you! >.<
    ;D
    Great chapter! I seriously can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I'm trying to figure it my latest game problem, Snowflake abf Aleppo cannot interact with each other! :/

    ReplyDelete