Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chapter Four~ The Rest Of That Night's Occurances~

Note: Sorry for such a long wait! I finally solved my problems with my game!


Now, I guess I may have left a few things that happened the night before I left. We actually did not head straight for bed, something more special had happened. Here, is the rest of the story of that night.
We were about to head back inside, but then Aleppo brought me out to the garden.  He told me that he wanted to stargaze with me, while surrounded by sweet smelling flowers.


We stargazed for a bit, pointing out constellations to each other.
 

Then, Aleppo had proclaimed “Look, a shooting star! Over there!” and pointed to somewhere  in the vast, open sky.
I had scanned the sky for what he had seen, when he then whispered in my ear, “Made you look! Although, I have a little something for you…close your eyes.”


 I did as he said, and shut my eyes.
“Okay, now…open your eyes” He spoke. I did as he asked. Standing in front of me with a wide grin on his face, holding out a bouquet of gorgeous yellow flowers.

“Oh my! These are beautiful! You are too sweet!” I giggled. I have an amazing man, don’t I?
“Well, you are a special girl, and special girls deserve beautiful flowers” He always knew how to make me blush.
 
We sat back down on the cobblestone in the garden. He started to talk again.
“Well, I have some good news. My grandmother apparently left me her convertible in her will, but I was too young, so it stayed with my mother. So we get that, now. And from my mother….we got a house. I’ve never heard of this place until now, but it’s ours now I guess. And I’ve decided that the funeral should be held there. So, I can leave with you.”
Wow, that was definitely a lot of great news! All I could do was run up and embrace him as tight as I could.


“Oh” Aleppo spoke “One more thing…” He then got down on one knee....
I looked at him, with a puzzled look. It wasn’t long until I realized what he was doing.
 

He then revealed a velvet black box, and opened it. Inside was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on, a ring.
I gasped, my hands flying to my face in excitement.
  

"Oh my berry!” I was jumping like a madwoman, crazy with joy.
 
He then held the ring out towards me, and spoke softly “Snowflake, I’ve known you since we were four years old, little toddlers. And I must say, my mother becoming a maid was the best thing ever, because it led me to you. We fell in love after realizing what effect we had in each other’s lives. And now, I ask, will you take my mother’s wedding ring, and slide it on your hand and be my wife?”


“Of course, Aleppo! I love you so so so much!” I exclaimed.
He slid the finger onto my finger, it shone as the sun was beginning its journey to the sky.
We kissed passionately, it was the best kiss we have ever shared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After that had happened, we headed back inside for some rest.
When the sun finally reached the horizon’s crest, we got into the convertible that Aleppo had inherited.
“This is the convertible?” I questioned.
   
“Well, my grandmother didn’t live in the times where we had fancy cars, you know” he joked.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment